Shinobi Confrontation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Ending!!

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm by WTFlash

Alright ladies and gentlemen, the site exists and many of you have already posted and a select few are already approved. It's time to really kick things off with the real release! The plot will be posted; bijuu locations will be discovered and you can begin interaction in the game itself.

But no game works without a staff!

I have talked to and assigned many individuals already, however, if you …

Comments: 1

The Bijuu

Tue May 04, 2010 2:58 am by WTFlash

--The Bijuu

Centipede - A large three eye'd Centipede beast with the extending tail of a scorpion. A beast known for its ability to mimic and copy cat other insect, the Centipede Bijuu is one of espionage and deceit. It has the power to transform and change every aspect of itself to be almost the same. Everything from appearance, to scent, to chakra signature. However, when mimicking a human, …

Comments: 0

Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens

Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 am by WTFlash

WELCOME TO PROJECT SHINOBI!

This is a naruto roleplay experience experiment in which the site has been formulated from what I feel is the best aspects of every site that I have been to, and complete them in a way that is both simple and complex. Taking experiences and ideas from 'Ingoo' 'U.S.' 'Mura of Shinobi' 'TNRPG' 'Shinobi Armada' 'Naruto Legacy' 'Naruto Revolved' 'Naruto: Joukaiden' …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Hara, Reika [Kumogakure/Jounin]
Jin'i Clan EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 am by Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

» I can TIP the scales D:
Jin'i Clan EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:56 am by lark

» The Doctor is in the House! ;'D
Jin'i Clan EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:02 am by Pucko

» Siggy
Jin'i Clan EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 pm by Pucko

» Lol- had to share this!
Jin'i Clan EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm by Dr. K

» Bachiatari Garion Summons
Jin'i Clan EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm by Dr. K

» First Visit!
Jin'i Clan EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm by Dr. K

» HTML?
Jin'i Clan EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm by Dr. K

» Perte De Sang Demona [Missing Ninja, Waiting for Clan Approval]
Jin'i Clan EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 am by Grimm

Copyright
Jin'i Clan 242y5ht

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Ideas© WTFlash
Sidebar Creation© Dreamslayer
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Jin'i Clan

Go down

Jin'i Clan Empty Jin'i Clan

Post by Calamity Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 am

Name: Jin'i (タイプ, Jin'i Family)

Kekkei Genkai:
Choujuu Giga - Super Beast Imitation Drawing ~ This Allows the Clan members to generate chakra and infuse their very own chakra into their drawings and works of art. They do this by infusing their chakra into the ink before hand. The ink is also one of their tools they use for their Kekkei Genkai along with the Scroll and of course the paintbrush. The clan members can create objects and creates and bring them forth into the material world. The clan members also have a natural talent of being fast painting and drawing artist. Able to create a work of art in record time which is very impressive. Their are many types and uses for the drawings they create according to their intentions and maniplation on the chakra infused Ink.
-Ink Release: On a Side note. The clan members can also used their chakra infused ink in other ways instead of Drawing. However drawing is the main use of their Kekkei Genkai. For quicker and more break-neck matters they can create maniplate their Ink using Ink based techniques.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Name: Ink Clone - Sumi Bunshin
Type: Ninjutsu - Bunshinjutsu
Element: -
Description: The clan member creates a clone created from pure Ink. They preform this clone by infusing chakra into a small amount of ink which carries the chakra. It is different from the ordinary Clone Technique in that it has actual substance and mass, making it difficult to see through. Usually the clones are used in missions for surprise attacks, infiltrations and assassinations of course. Mostly used for stealth and surprise. Experienced shinobi are able to see through the ink clones. The clones are very connected with the clan member in which they can locate the original exactly where they are.

Name: Ink Flush
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The clan member pours their special ink which is chakra infused ink into a surface such as the ground or water. The clan member create snakes from that special ink that attack from underground and bind and restrain a target or opponent by wrapping themselves around around the target. If the opponent is strong enough to break the bind the snakes will just reform around the target making resisting pointless.

Name: Ink Mist
Type: Supplementary
Description: The clan member would wrap themselves in special ink, which is chakra infused ink to hide themselves, creating an effective smokescreen. The clan member would mostlikely use this in combination with the Body Flicker Technique.

Name: Choujuu Giga - Super Beast Imitation Drawing - Mice
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The clan members would put use to their Kekkei Genkai and draw mice in which they would use for tracking and searching.

Name:
Type:
Description:

History: The history of the clan, at least 200 words
Calamity
Calamity

Back to top Go down