Shinobi Confrontation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beta Ending!!

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm by WTFlash

Alright ladies and gentlemen, the site exists and many of you have already posted and a select few are already approved. It's time to really kick things off with the real release! The plot will be posted; bijuu locations will be discovered and you can begin interaction in the game itself.

But no game works without a staff!

I have talked to and assigned many individuals already, however, if you …

Comments: 1

The Bijuu

Tue May 04, 2010 2:58 am by WTFlash

--The Bijuu

Centipede - A large three eye'd Centipede beast with the extending tail of a scorpion. A beast known for its ability to mimic and copy cat other insect, the Centipede Bijuu is one of espionage and deceit. It has the power to transform and change every aspect of itself to be almost the same. Everything from appearance, to scent, to chakra signature. However, when mimicking a human, …

Comments: 0

Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens

Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 am by WTFlash

WELCOME TO PROJECT SHINOBI!

This is a naruto roleplay experience experiment in which the site has been formulated from what I feel is the best aspects of every site that I have been to, and complete them in a way that is both simple and complex. Taking experiences and ideas from 'Ingoo' 'U.S.' 'Mura of Shinobi' 'TNRPG' 'Shinobi Armada' 'Naruto Legacy' 'Naruto Revolved' 'Naruto: Joukaiden' …

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» Hara, Reika [Kumogakure/Jounin]
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:13 am by Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

» I can TIP the scales D:
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:56 am by lark

» The Doctor is in the House! ;'D
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:02 am by Pucko

» Siggy
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 pm by Pucko

» Lol- had to share this!
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 pm by Dr. K

» Bachiatari Garion Summons
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm by Dr. K

» First Visit!
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm by Dr. K

» HTML?
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm by Dr. K

» Perte De Sang Demona [Missing Ninja, Waiting for Clan Approval]
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 am by Grimm

Copyright
Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens 242y5ht

Forum© Forumotion.com.
Site Theme© Respective owner/s.
Site Ideas© WTFlash
Sidebar Creation© Dreamslayer
Characters and Posts© Respective owner/s.
Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens

Go down

Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens Empty Project Shinobi -- The Plot Thickens

Post by WTFlash Mon May 03, 2010 12:10 am

WELCOME TO PROJECT SHINOBI!

This is a naruto roleplay experience experiment in which the site has been formulated from what I feel is the best aspects of every site that I have been to, and complete them in a way that is both simple and complex. Taking experiences and ideas from 'Ingoo' 'U.S.' 'Mura of Shinobi' 'TNRPG' 'Shinobi Armada' 'Naruto Legacy' 'Naruto Revolved' 'Naruto: Joukaiden' 'NarutoC' and many others, I as the web master have tried to weight the goods and the bads and formulate a site and staff that will be both friendly and professional. Whether you are a veteran and been in the game for awhile or a nooby looking at the naruto anime for the first time, there is a place here for you at Project Shinobi! I hope that here, we can create an environment were friends and rivals can come together.

Now, as to the specifics, this is a semi-canon naruto roleplay environment. In other words, it has many canon events and references, but still custom in origin. Thus your characters can have knowledge of important names and legends in the manga and anime series within reason. It takes place 16 years prior to the current manga story line, a month after the events of the nine-tailed fox attack. Minato, confronting the Madara was able to defeat him, however at the cost of his own life, leading to the death of who would come to be the main antagonist along with the 4th Hokage. The 3rd Hokage was also unfortunate enough to loose his life to repel the nine-tail, who after being released from the hypnosis of Madara flee in anger and embarrassment that he could be controlled by anyone. Having exhausted his chakra, the 3rd Hokage died only hours later. With the current and previous hokage's passed, the hidden village was forced to find a new Hokage.

Sunagakure, the ultimate loser in the last world war, has fallen into economic depression. In a land where economy wasn't easy to come by, the defeated nations looked to isolationism as the 4th Kazekage attempted to build the country up from the inside out. Kirigakure, the bloody mist, is in the middle of it's largest of civil wars, as the Kaguya clan attack cause the hidden village to collapse under the pressures of change; many others took the chance as an oppertunity to make themselves heard. And in the spirit of the era, this was in a less then diplomatic way. In the mean time, Kumogakure, the bystander of the last war, was busy continuing to build its strength in military power, and Iwa, though still at a loss, maintained and solidified old beliefs. Though their pride was wounded and economy broken, the people thrived in their own patriotic spirit.

The bijuu, however, roam free, and the nations which the power and energy to venture from their gates and boarders, thought that their powers could be established, or re-established by gathering the bijuu for themselves. Thought to be everyones ticket out of the time of depression, they turned their eyes to the bijuu hunt... but with everyone looking for the same prize, would that spark competition between the villages? So arm yourself... and your village. It is time to build a new future! Ready... Set... Go!

WTFlash
Admin

http://projectshinobi.narutorpg.org

Back to top Go down